WICT Speaks is excited for the 2020 program! We are delighted to confirm this year’s course will again be facilitated by Lida Citroen of LIDA360.
Applications for this year’s program are now closed. Please check back for application for future sessions.
WICT Speaks provides participants a safe and guided experience to improve their public speaking skills, increase their self-confidence and showcase their skills in a public forum consisting of key executives in their sphere of influence.
Don’t let a phobia of public speaking overshadow your ability to communicate!
Transform your fear into positive energy to nail your next presentation or public speaking opportunity.
The WICT Speaks Program uses the following WICT Touchstones:
– COMMUNICATE by creating and delivering a public speech.
– CONNECT by audience engagement.
– Anyone who delivers a public speech is FEARLESS.
– The topics and the engaging speakers INSPIRE.
*Special Note* – Due to Covid-19 and WICT’s commitment to member safety, this year’s program will be entirely virtual.
The WICT Speaks program will continue to deliver on the promise of teaching and strengthening public speaking skills, with an added element of how to do so in a virtual space, to help our program participants thrive in their ever-changing work environments.
PROGRAM COST: $1,000.00
Since this program is discounted and supplemented by WICT Rocky Mountain, you must be a WICT RM Member to participate.
If you are not currently a WICT member, please access the membership application process at www.wictrm.org or www.wict.org and choose the membership option that is appropriate for your situation. You must be a member at the time the program officially begins, so please ensure that your WICT membership application is submitted prior to WICT Speaks Program application deadline.
Please use the payment process on www.wictrm.org to pay for the program. You will not need to pay until you are notified of your acceptance to the program, but must complete payment prior to participating in the 2020 program.
Top 10 reasons for participating in this program:
- You suffer from “glossophobia” (fear of public speaking) and this is the best opportunity you have had in your life to overcome it.
- You want to continue the journey of self-awareness and professional development and become a more productive employee and manager.
- You want an opportunity to showcase your abilities in a public speaking forum to an audience of executives.
- You want to develop better presentation skills.
- You want to enhance your verbal and nonverbal skills.
- You want to gain self-confidence.
- You appreciate a guided approach to developing new skills.
- You are serious about getting a good ROI from your investment of time and money.
- You want to learn from the best.
- You love a challenge.