WICT Speaks is gearing up for another wonderful year! There are new and exciting changes this year with AMP10x leading the facilitation.
Applications are closed for 2018. If you’re interested in future programs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this program, participants will be provided a safe and guided experience to improve their public speaking skills, increase their self-confidence and showcase their skills in a public forum consisting of key executives in their sphere of influence.
Don’t let a phobia of public speaking overshadow the message you want to get across. Transform your fear into positive energy to nail your next presentation.
The WICT Speaks Program uses the following WICT Touchstones:
–COMMUNICATE by creating and delivering a public speech.
–CONNECT by audience engagement.
-Anyone who agrees to deliver a public speech is FEARLESS.
-The topics and the engaging delivery of these topics INSPIRE.
PROGRAM COST: $900.00
Since this program is discounted and supplemented by WICT Rocky Mountain, you must be a WICT RM Member to participate.
If you are not currently a WICT member, please access the membership application process at www.wictrm.org or www.wict.org and choose the membership option that is appropriate for your situation. You must be a member at the time the program officially begins, so please ensure that your WICT membership application is submitted prior to WICT Speaks Program application deadline.
Please use the payment process on www.wictrm.org to pay for the program. You will not need to pay until August when you are notified of your acceptance to the program.
Top 10 reasons for participating in this program:
- You want to continue the journey of self-awareness and professional development and become a more productive employee and manager.
- You want an opportunity to showcase your abilities in a public speaking forum to an audience of executives.
- You want to develop better presentation skills.
- You want to enhance your verbal and nonverbal skills.
- You want to gain more self-confidence.
- You enjoy a structured approach to developing new skills.
- You are serious about getting a good ROI from your investment in time and money.
- You want to learn from the best. (The program facilitators are from Amp10x.)
- You love a challenge.
- You suffer from “glossophobia” (fear of public speaking) and this is the best opportunity you have had in your life to overcome it.
Learn more about WICT Speaks – CLICK HERE – to view video clips from prior years public forum.