The WICT Rocky Mountain chapter is excited to announce the return of the Premier Management Development Series in 2019, which has been recognized by WICT National for our Leadership Programming quality. This series is focused on developing our high-potential supervisors and managers in the industry. WICT Rocky Mountain and Watermarq Consulting have collaborated to create an interactive, personalized learning program featuring significant leadership topics to support professional development of our rising leaders.
Through the program, participants can benefit from:
- Learning from experienced, knowledgeable coaches and trainers and practice leadership skills that can be applied immediately to help excel as a leadership role model in your organization and community
- Developing personal action plans to focus on applying new knowledge and skills so you get the most from the program investment
- Connecting with fellow leaders from the industry and build relationships for peer-to-peer support outside the classroom for your entire career
- Helping you optimize your individual performance and organizational impact, while achieving new levels of confidence and success
6 full-day “classroom” sessions focusing on the topics such as:
- Your personal brand: Explore what personal brand is, how this perception is critical to our success and what we can do to build the right leadership brand.
- Team Development: Learn how to develop your team through effective feedback, develop leadership skills, how to develop talent in your team and how to utilize situational behaviors.
- Support Village: Identify a specific set of career stakeholders and learn how to create a mutually beneficial relationship to find new opportunities for building greater success at work.
- Influencing Up and Peers: Learn to create influential messaging through dialogue, presentations and methods for encouraging an environment of inspiration and collaboration.
Continental breakfast and lunch provided for each session.
Session 6 (Thursday, October 24th) will include an afternoon graduation ceremony. Participants will receive information and training practice to prepare a graduation presentation reviewing their program experience, and plan for continued development. WICT RM Board members, participant leaders, and mentors will be invited to attend the ceremony.