The WICT Network: Rocky Mountain is excited to announce the return of the Premier Management Development Series, which has been recognized nationally for leadership programming quality. The WICT Network: Rocky Mountain and Watermarq Consulting have collaborated to create an interactive, personalized learning program featuring significant leadership topics to support professional development of our rising leaders.
The Premier Management Development Series is designed to develop:
- High potential or experienced supervisors and managers, with direct reports, looking to hone their skills
- Emerging managers or project managers who lead cross-functional teams
- Individual contributors looking to strengthen their leadership skills and move into management roles
- Learn from experienced, knowledgeable coaches and trainers and practice leadership skills that can be applied immediately to help excel as a leadership role model in your organization and community
- Develop a personal action plan to focus on applying new knowledge and skills so you get the most from the program investment
- Connect with fellow leaders from the industry and build relationships for peer-to-peer support outside the classroom for your entire career
- Optimize individual performance and organizational impact, while achieving new levels of confidence and success
- Highlight personal brand and leadership confidence
This year two sessions are being offered to ensure we meet the needs of the participants:
- Group 1 is offered for new and emerging organization leaders
- Group 2 is offered for experienced leaders with direct reports
Please Note: Applications are due March 18, 2022 at 4 p.m. Participants will be notified no later than March 23, 2022.