WICT Rocky Mountain chapter is excited to announce the newly redesigned Premier Management Development Series. This Management Series is focused specifically on developing high-potential supervisors and managers in the industry. WICT Rocky Mountain and Watermarq Consulting have collaborated to create an interactive learning program featuring relevant, on-the-job topics to support professional development of our up-and-coming leaders.
Through the program, particpants can benefit from:
- Mentorship: Each participant has a mentor. Mentors are made up of PDMS Director, Chairs, Alumni, Board Members & Executive Members. Mentors have one or two mentees.
- Self Awareness: Develop your personal brand and how to communicate it through practice and role play activities.
- Team Development: Learn how to develop your team through effective feedback, develop leadership skills, how to develop talent in your team and how to utilize situational behaviors.
- Support Village: Identify potential career gaps and how to create a small group of influencers whom you can leverage to help keep you on track, find new opportunities and build a better career trajectory.
- Intrapraneurship: Provide the courage to think like a leader two-levels up, develop the art of persuasion and learn how to assemble the right teams.
- Communicate to Influence: Create an “elevated elevator” statement, communicate to influence, and how to create an environment of inspiration.
- Watermarq Coaching available online at no additional charge
Applications are no longer being accepted for this year’s program.