WICT Rocky Mountain is excited to announce the return of the Virtual Premier Management Development Series in 2023, which has been recognized by WICT National for our Leadership Programming quality. Focusing on the Touchstones of Leadership, this program supports participants wherever they may be on their leadership journey.
WICT Rocky Mountain and Watermarq Consulting have collaborated to create an interactive, personalized development program that explores what it takes to be an effective and impactful leader and supports participants’ development through both learning sessions and peer-to-peer coaching groups. Participants will focus on self-awareness, building a stronger leadership skillset and developing practical tools to apply these new skills. We will be combining WICT Rocky Mountain and WICT MidWest to offer participants the opportunity to connect and build relationships across the two chapters
The program content is tailored to meet the needs of both emerging leaders with limited people management experience as well as more tenured seasoned leaders. To ensure the highest value for all, participants are assigned to classes where their peers have a similar level of leadership experience and tenure ensuring that learning content and facilitated discussions are customized to meet the needs of each class.
All virtual training is conducted in small class sizes to foster relationships and enable greater learning. Participants will engage in a series of nine 2.5 hour sessions, supported by nine peer-to-peer coaching meetings over six months.
Session Topics will include themes* such as:
- Increasing Self-Awareness
- Building and Managing Your Personal Brand
- High Functioning teams
- Prioritization & Time Management
- Communicating with Impact & Influence
- Creating a Village
- Career Mapping
- Motivating and Developing Others
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Inclusive and Empathetic Leadership
(*Specific topics will be tailored to meet the needs of each class)
2023 Program Dates:
- Each Learning session will be 2.5 hours of facilitated development with in-depth discussions
- A 30 mins one-on-one call will be scheduled prior to the start of the program between accepted participants and a facilitator. This meeting will cover an overview of the program, a discussion on expectations for the program along with level of people management experience
- Peer to peer coaching subgroups meet independently outside of the main session with specific objectives to support one another’s development.
- Personalysis and 360 reviews are foundations to the program.
Please Note: Registrations are due by March 24, 2023. Program acceptance notifications will be sent by March 30, 2023.