It’s been said that “change is the only constant” and nothing in business is permanent or black and white…which all points to flexing with our environment. Since 2010 we’ve been facilitating global virtual workshops and coaching in the virtual environment, so it seems only fitting to flex PMDS into the virtual environment!
2020 WICT Premier Management Development Series Virtual
The WICT Rocky Mountain chapter is excited to announce the return of the Premier Management Development Series in 2020, which has been recognized by WICT National for our Leadership Programming quality. WICT Rocky Mountain and Watermarq Consulting have collaborated to create an interactive, personalized learning program featuring significant leadership topics to support professional development of our rising leaders.
Focusing on the Touchstones of Leadership, this program prepares participants for their next level of responsibility, taking them on a 5-month comprehensive journey of self awareness, benchmarking, and application of knowledge…all in a virtual environment. This series explores what it takes to be an effective leader and develops the skills required to lead teams. The program supports participants’ development through peer-to-peer coaching groups and the application of leadership skills and knowledge.
During the course period, participants will focus on developing their personal brand, team development, influencing others, networking and public speaking.
Who Should Apply:
- High-potential supervisors and managers, with direct reports, looking to hone their skills
- Program or project managers who lead cross-functional teams
- Individual contributors looking to strengthen their leadership skills and move into management roles
- Learn from experienced, knowledgeable coaches and trainers and practice leadership skills that can be applied immediately to help excel as a leadership role model in your organization and community
- Develop a personal action plan to focus on applying new knowledge and skills so you get the most from the program investment
- Connect with fellow leaders from the industry and build relationships for peer-to-peer support outside the classroom for your entire career
- Optimize individual performance and organizational impact, while achieving new levels of confidence and success
- Highlight personal brand and leadership confidence with new professional headshots