THREE DAYS OF EXPERIENCES: GOLF TOURNAMENT, FAMILY FEST, 5K FUN RUN/WALK
Thursday, September 29
- Location: The Ridge at Castle Pines
- Time: 9 a.m. Shotgun Start
- Each golfer will receive breakfast, lunch, 2 drink vouchers, and an awesome swag bag!
Tickets available through sponsorship only
Friday, September 30
- Location: Centennial Center Park
- Time: 4-7 p.m.
- You won’t want to miss the Family Fest, with food trucks, live music, and games. Registrants will get to enjoy all the fun, and will receive a food truck meal, Kona Ice dessert, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage options, live music and lots of games.
Saturday, October 1
5K Fun Run/Walk
- Location: Resolute Brewing Company, Centennial
- Time: Check-in starts at 8 a.m., run starts at 9 a.m.
- Participants get a t-shirt and 1 post-run drink
- A food truck will be available for purchase post-race
- 3K and 1K options will also be available
All events are rain or shine!
Three-day experience sponsorship opportunities are available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Champion Connections weekend also features an online silent auction. Check out the impressive group of auction items from outdoor activities to fine dining and self care sessions and bid from Sept. 29-Oct. 1.
Interested in donating an item? Email Lisa Wright.