Our second annual Gina Barreca Executive Member Workshop is just around the corner!
- Wednesday, August 22nd
- 9:00am – 1:00pm
The Cable Center
2000 Buchtel Blvd. Denver, CO 80210
(Great Hall, front entrance doors)
- This event is free to WICT Executive members
- For all other WICT members, the cost is $100 for the half-day workshop and fees collected will allow us to continue to offer this popular annual workshop. After you successfully register, please process payment at https://wictrm.org/gina-barreca-workshop-payment/
- Not sure of your membership level? You can confirm at https://www.wict.org/Pages/MyWICT.aspx > Membership Type. Unable to log in? Reset your password or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8:45am – 9:15am | Breakfast served/Networking/Headshots
- 9:15am – 10:15am | Welcome & Gina’s Opening
- 10:15am – 11:00am | Panel of Persistent Women (Gina moderates)
- 11:00am – 11:15am | Break/Raffle/Headshots
- 11:15am – 11:45am | Gina’s Close
- 11:45am – 12:15pm | Q&A/Lunch
- 12:15pm – 1:00pm | Gina chats and signs books/Cable Center Tour/Networking/Headshots
- Free parking spots are to the left and right of the main circle drive in front of The Cable Center
- The day’s parking pass will be sent via email. We will also have someone outside distributing printed passes
- More info at https://www.cablecenter.org/contact/parking-at-the-cable-center.html
- The University Light Rail Station is across the street from The Cable Center and H, F, and E lines stop there
- More info at http://www.rtd-denver.com/LightRail_Map.shtml
- Take I-25 to University BLVD exit, south off of exit towards University of Denver.
- One block turn right on Buchtel BLVD and left into the Cable Center
- More info at https://www.cablecenter.org/contact/map-and-directions.html
- Please let us know of any accessible needs/requests
- We aim to provide the same high level experience for all of our participants
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- Please let us know of any dietary restrictions
- Gluten free and vegan options will be provided and labeled
All attendees will have the opportunity to have free headshots taken by the fabulous Tommy Cowan (T5 Photography) during the event.
We will be raffling a stack of Gina’s books – winners will get them signed.
August 22, 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm