WICT Rocky Mountain presents the Premier Management Development Series Program – Brand New for 2018!
WICT Rocky Mountain chapter is excited to announce the newly redesigned Premier Management Development Series. This Management Series is focused specifically on developing high-potential supervisors and managers in the industry. WICT Rocky Mountain and Watermarq Consulting have collaborated to create an interactive learning program featuring relevant, on-the-job topics to support professional development of our up-and-coming leaders.
Through the program, particpants can benefit from:
- Mentorship: Each participant has a mentor. Mentors are made up of PDMS Director, Chairs, Alumni, Board Members & Executive Members. Mentors have one or two mentees.
- Self Awareness: Develop your personal brand and how to communicate it through practice and role play activities.
- Team Development: Learn how to develop your team through effective feedback, develop leadership skills, how to develop talent in your team and how to utilize situational behaviors.
- Support Village: Identify potential career gaps and how to create a small group of influencers whom you can leverage to help keep you on track, find new opportunities and build a better career trajectory.
- Intrapraneurship: Provide the courage to think like a leader two-levels up, develop the art of persuasion and learn how to assemble the right teams.
- Communicate to Influence: Create an “elevated elevator” statement, communicate to influence, and how to create an environment of inspiration.
- Watermarq Coaching available online at no additional charge
Applications are no longer being accepted for this year’s program.
The full cost of the program is $1,800 including all classroom sessions and materials.
2 Mary White Memorial Scholarships are available for those seeking financial assistance. Please be prepared to submit the course fee if not selected to receive a scholarship.
Sessions to be held April through September 2018.
- Self Awareness – Pre-course assessment Personalysis review, 8am – 4pm (lunch provided)
- Team Development – Pre-course assessment, 8am – 4pm (lunch provided)
- Support Village, 8am – 4pm (lunch provided)
- Intrapreneurship, 8am – 4pm (lunch provided)
- Communication to Influence, 8am – 4pm (lunch provided)
- Inspiration and Graduation, 8am – 4pm (lunch provided)
Program will be held at the Cable Center:
2000 Buchtel Blvd S.
Denver, CO 80210
The program is open to supervisor and managers. You can nominate someone, or you can apply for the program yourself. Each application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from your manager. Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2018 program.
Announcement of nomination approvals will be announced on March 23.